Enabling High Performance Computing Solutions
- 2016-Jun 19 – ISC High Performance
- ISC High Performance, June 19-23, 2016, Frankfurt Germany
- Announcing Intel® Cluster Ready Specification 1.4
- Specification and all tools of the Intel® Cluster Ready architecture as a compliant standardized cluster platform have been released to support next generation Intel processor families, designed to provide extensible cluster diagnostics and to save time moving from concept to high-performance production systems. Intel® Cluster Ready Specification 1.4 Update to adjust to current and upcoming...
- Intel® Xeon® Processor E5 2600 family
- Reference Recipe Description Nodes† Updated S2600JF-ICR1.2-WAREWULF3.3-CENTOS6.3-C1-v1.0 Intel® Xeon® Processors E5-2650 Intel® Server Board S2600JF Warewulf 3.3 CentOS Linux 6 Update 3 31 Nov 9, 2012 S2600JF-ICR1.2-BCM5.2-RH6.2-C1-v1.0 Release Notes Intel® Xeon® Processors E5-2650 Intel® Server Board S2600JF Bright Cluster Manager* 5 Update 2 Red Hat Enterprise Linux* 6 Update 2 31 Feb 8, 2012...
- Webinar – A New Approach to Compute Intensive Engineering
- Intel® Cluster Ready and Altair recently partnered to produce a webinar covering the specific ways computing can deliver value to engineering organizations, and described Altair's turnkey appliance solution that makes it easier and more affordable for engineering organizations to adopt HPC systems. Altair will also presented a case study from one of its CAE appliance users. Watch...
- Webinar – High Performance Computing in Multiphysics Modeling
- Intel and COMSOL co-hosted a webinar bringing together expertise from both the hardware and software side of HPC You will be introduced to the concept of multiphysics applications and how they can be effectively simulated in each step of the approach. Then you will see a presentation of the most appropriate hardware configuration for modeling...