Specification and all tools of the Intel® Cluster Ready architecture as a compliant standardized cluster platform have been released to support next generation Intel processor families, designed to provide extensible cluster diagnostics and to save time moving from concept to high-performance production systems.
- Update to adjust to current and upcoming Linux operating system environments, and to detailed requirements of currently registered applications
- Diagnostic tool for HPC clusters, verification of compliance with Intel® Cluster Ready Specification 1.4
- Rule based expert system technology gives diagnoses and remedies to issues
- Extensible and customizable API
Intel® Cluster Runtimes 3.8
- An package update providing just the runtimes of compilers and libraries as in Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2016 Cluster Edition for Linux
- Turnkey provisioning solution for building Intel® Cluster Ready certified systems (setting up a cluster with CentOS 7.1), with support for Intel® Omni-Path Architecture stack in cluster setup, Intel® Xeon® Processors E5-2600 v3 family, Intel® True Scale Fabric and Mellanox, and up to 2 Intel® Xeon Phi™ Coprocessors