Enabling High Performance Computing Solutions
- Intel® Cluster Ready Program Announcement
- Intel® Cluster Ready Program Partners, the Intel® Cluster Ready program was terminated on April 6th, 2018, licensed Trademarks can continue to be used in accordance with Section 4.3 of the Agreement solely for Compliant Products that have been created before the Termination Date until September 6th, 2018. We would like to thank our valued Intel®...
- Intel® Scalable System Framework announcement
- The Intel® Cluster Ready program has laid out in recent years a strong technical basis for successful HPC cluster solution deployments, cluster application compliance, and turnkey Linux cluster reference designs. Intel® Scalable System Framework (Intel® SSF) takes these concepts further and provides a holistic architectural approach for future HPC deployments by enabling a wide range of...
- Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v4 product family
- Reference Recipe Description Nodes† Updated ICR_Reference_Design_3.0 Support for Intel® Omni-Path Architecture components: Intel® Omni-Path Host Fabric Adapter 100 Series 1 Port PCIe x16 Intel® Omni-Path Edge Switch 100 Series 48 Port Intel® Omni-Path Cable Passive Copper Cable Support for Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessors and either Intel® TrueScale or Mellanox* ConnectX* 3 InfiniBand* adapters To download...
- Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v4 product family solutions
- Intel® Cluster Ready partners - Atipa Technologies, Boston Ltd, Fujitsu, MEGWARE, transtec AG - have been demonstrating early adoption of the new processor family with solutions for Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v4 based clusters ready to go now, assuring compliance with a standardized cluster platform validated by Intel® Cluster Checker 3. Learn More Find Reference Designs Find...
- 2016-Nov 13 – SC16 Supercomputing Conference
- SC16 Supercomputing Conference, November 13-18, 2014 Salt Lake City, USA
News and Events