Enabling High Performance Computing Solutions
- Intel® Scalable System Framework announcement
- The Intel® Cluster Ready program has laid out in recent years a strong technical basis for successful HPC cluster solution deployments, cluster application compliance, and turnkey Linux cluster reference designs. Intel® Scalable System Framework (Intel® SSF) takes these concepts further and provides a holistic architectural approach for future HPC deployments by enabling a wide range of...
- Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v4 product family
- Reference Recipe Description Nodes† Updated ICR_Reference_Design_3.0 Support for Intel® Omni-Path Architecture components: Intel® Omni-Path Host Fabric Adapter 100 Series 1 Port PCIe x16 Intel® Omni-Path Edge Switch 100 Series 48 Port Intel® Omni-Path Cable Passive Copper Cable Support for Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessors and either Intel® TrueScale or Mellanox* ConnectX* 3 InfiniBand* adapters To download...
- Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v4 product family solutions
- Intel® Cluster Ready partners - Atipa Technologies, Boston Ltd, Fujitsu, MEGWARE, transtec AG - have been demonstrating early adoption of the new processor family with solutions for Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v4 based clusters ready to go now, assuring compliance with a standardized cluster platform validated by Intel® Cluster Checker 3. Learn More Find Reference Designs Find...
- 2016-Nov 13 – SC16 Supercomputing Conference
- SC16 Supercomputing Conference, November 13-18, 2014 Salt Lake City, USA
- 2016-Jun 19 – ISC High Performance
- ISC High Performance, June 19-23, 2016, Frankfurt Germany
News and Events